Warning, facebook hacked, private email and data stolen, phishing campaign is spreading.



Connectikpeople has nabbed a phishing and scamming targeting the Facebook members. The messages are sent in their private e-mail address promising the fabulous love story. Many fake profiles are used, on this message below, we can observed that, the scammer
uses Juuharah Ahmed as pseudo. Remain vigilant and share this post with your friends and acquaintances. 


‘’Hello

My name is Juharah , i saw your profile in FACEBOOK and was interesting so i would like to know more about you. It will be a pleasure to read from you, if you wouldn't mind, you can email me in private at (
juharahahmed@live.com ) so that i can reply you quickly and also send my picture for you to know me.because i don't use to log in my facebook every time thas why i ask you to email me in my private email address. I want you to know that real love matters. I will be expecting your mail soon, kiss.

Your lovely new friend,

Miss Juharah’’ .

Popular Posts