SkypeTalk on Twitter about Skype for Windows 8 : Stakes and Opportunities for Users


Aiming to help you be able to get the most out of this new experience about Skype for Windows 8. Support team of Skype wants to share a few tips and tricks about making the move over to Skype for Windows 8. Therefore you are invited to join their #SkypeTalk on Twitter about Skype for Windows 8.
Use hashtag #SkypeTalk on Twitter and follow @Skype ,Thursday, November 1, 2012 at 9:30 a.m. PST/ 12:30 EST/6:30 p.m. BST
The goal is to help you understand how to get the most out of Skype for Windows 8 and learn some great tips and tricks along the way.
Key topics and questions which will address during this Twitter chat:
• Getting started on Skype for Windows 8
• what features are available?
• How do I add contacts?
• How do I make calls to regular phones or mobiles?
• What about video calling?
• Why do I need to have a Microsoft account to sign in to Skype for Windows 8?
• What is the snap function? And how do I do that in the Skype app?

Comments