New release of Snapchat Version 4.0.0: Stakes and Opportunities around Improvements and Shortcomings



For those unfamiliar, Snapchat is a mobile App which help the users to organize a ‘’Real-time’’ picture chatting. 

Since December 14, 2012 the new version 4.0.0 is available and brings ...
: Updated for iPhone 5; Press and Hold Camera Button for VIDEO;Tilt iDevice for Landscape Captions; Fullscreen Preview; Improved Group Send; Integration with Address Book ;Fixed Focal Length on Camera Preview .etc. As a major setting, henceforth you can control who can send you Snaps. 

Regarding the shortcomings reported by the users:  ‘’ I can’t open any snaps since the new update. Devastating! ‘’; ‘’can’t log in after update ‘’; ‘’Seems like a great update, but I can't login. It says there is no account under that email... But if I try to create a new one it says there is already an account created under that email..... ‘’; It's a great app but since I've updated I haven't been able to open a single chat. I've restarted my phone, deleted and reloaded the app, and I still can't. I have an iPhone 4, so if you do too, I'd hesitate updating. ‘’

Comments

Popular Posts