Warning: new scamming campaign is spreading via Google Calendar by Hassan Kabore.



As usual, Connectikpeople has nabbed again, a new scamming campaign targeting this time, the Google accounts.
The scammer is using Google Calendar to spread its spams. Under
the name of Hassan Kabore, this scammer pretends being Auditor of Dona Security Company.
Here is the content of its spam:
Invitation For Partnership!
From Google Calendar
When
Wed Jul 17, 2013 09:30 – 10:30 (WAT)
Who
The guest list is not available
Yes
Maybe
No

Invitation For Partnership!
I received encouraging information about you and how trusts worthy you are. I am delighted with such useful information I got about you, i am Mr. Hassan Kabore Auditor of Dona Security Company, A Senator Polycarp Nwite and former Ambassador Botswana 2008 and was recalled back 2009 as personal adviser to the president before he passed away on the 3rd September, 2010. I fund certificate of deposit he made with my Security Company here in Burkina-Faso without beneficiary his family have make other claims but did not take notice of this one because it has no beneficiary.
I hoped that you will not betray this trust and confident that I am about to repose on you for the mutual benefit of our both famillies. I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ($7.5) million to your account within 10 days.
I will give you more details, on your respond, i expect your letter with trust by providing me your following information details through this email(
dr.hassankabore@voila.fr) such as:
Full Name:__________________ Sex:___________ Age:______ Marital:_______________ Country:_______City:_________ State_______ Zip Code:_______
Contact Address:_______________ Phone No#___________ Fax No#_________________ Occupation:______________ Position:_____________
Date:___________
i will give you more deatils as soon i hear from you
Reply me through this email(
dr.hassankabore@voila.fr)
Mr. Hassan Kabore’’



Remain cautious and share this post to help mitigate the risk.

Popular Posts