It is more and more exciting to see how cloud and mobility technologies transform healthcare, by inter alia:
- Unifying electronic medical records (EMRs) with patient-generated data,
- Unifying data infrastructure to enhance patient data access, care coordination, and chronic care management,
- Integrate disparate data sources that surround a patient to capture critical information that can support the shift to value-based care,
- ·Make it easy and cost-effective to deliver applications that can accelerate the industry-wide movement toward value-based care.
Mana Health, a technology company that creates data-driven solutions for healthcare, announced the availability of its ManaCloud Platform.
Connectikpeople.co encourages this vital initiative which brings:
- Secure, HIPAA-compliant cloud-based platform with multiple layers of data protection
- Developer-friendly RESTful, JSON API and Mobile SDK
- Sandbox allowing developers to build apps using test patient records
- Plug-ins for various devices and applications
- Clinical data plug-ins for many EMR output formats
ManaCloud within Healthcare Access San Antonio (HASA), a San Antonio, Texas-based HIE is also available.