A new comer within the Internet of Things (IoT) industry that lets the developer builds a project without having to dig deep into SDKs and APIs.
myDevices, the Internet of Things (IoT) solutions company has unveiiled Cayenne, its developer and maker tool for IoT projects, at the IoT Evolution Expo in Fort Lauderdale.
With the debut of Cayenne, myDevices is extending its versatile device and connectivity agnostic platform focusing on:
- A mobile app to set up, monitor and control devices and sensors from anywhere
- Easy setup that quickly connects Pi to the Internet, sensors, actuators and extensions in minutes
- Rules engine for triggering actions across devices
- Customizable dashboard with drag-and-drop visualization widgets
- Scheduling of lights, motors and actuators
- GPIO control that can be configured from a mobile app or dashboard
- Instant remote access from phone or computer