- iOS 9.3 for iPhone 4s and later, iPod touch (5th generation) and later, and iPad 2 and later
- watchOS 2.2 for Apple Watch Sport, Apple Watch, Apple Watch Edition, and Apple Watch Hermes
- tvOS 9.2 for Apple TV (4th generation)
- Xcode 7.3 for OS X El Capitan v10.11 and later
- OS X El Capitan v10.11.4 and Security Update 2016-002 for OS X Mavericks v10.9.5, OS X Yosemite v10.10.5, and OS X El Capitan v10.11 to v10.11.3
- OS X Server 5.1 for OS X Yosemite v10.10.5 and later
- Safari 9.1 for OS X Mavericks v10.9.5, OS X Yosemite v10.10.5, and OS X El Capitan v10.11 to v10.11.3
The momentum is profound at IBM with the release of its Swift Sandbox for early exploration of server-side programming in Swift.
By to bring Swift to the Cloud IBM is sharing its deep understanding of the advantages of Swift and the knowledge; the company is committed to maturing the use of Swift as a server-side language for enterprise development with the goal to break down barriers between front-end and back-end development, which can provide enterprises a single language to build rich experiences and back-end business logic.