- Be granular: Implement granular least privilege policies to balance security with productivity. Elevate applications, not users.
- Know the risk: Use vulnerability assessments to achieve a holistic view of privileged security. Never elevate an application’s privileges without knowing if there are known vulnerabilities.
- Augment technology with process: Reinforce enterprise password hygiene with policy and an overall solution. As the first line of defense, establish a policy that requires regular password rotation and centralizes the credential management process.
- Take immediate action: Improve real-time monitoring of privileged sessions. Real-time monitoring and termination capabilities are vital to mitigating a data breach as it happens, rather than simply investigating after the incident.
- Close the gap: Integrate solutions across deployments to reduce cost and complexity, and improve results. Avoid point products that don’t scale. Look for broad solutions that span multiple environments and integrate with other security systems, leaving fewer gaps.
It can automatically surface your important email; help you, work across all your accounts; help you focus on what matters; schedule what you want at any time you want; share available times, schedule meetings; View and attach files from your Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive and email accounts with just a few taps. Integrated email also helps you find your important emails, people and files; Discover the people with whom you communicate most; Access all related emails, meetings and files to manage relationships better than ever.
Acompli, paves its way within this vertical.
It supports Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Google Apps, Gmail, iCloud, Yahoo, Ou…