- 9 percent of IoT designers don’t keep their source code in a version control system
- 56 percent don’t perform regular source code reviews for bugs and security holes
- 60 percent don’t use a static analysis tool to check the source code
- 25 percent don’t have a bug database or other system to track known issues
- 37 percent don’t utilize a written coding standard, and others don’t enforce one consistently
The momentum is profound at IBM with the release of its Swift Sandbox for early exploration of server-side programming in Swift.
By to bring Swift to the Cloud IBM is sharing its deep understanding of the advantages of Swift and the knowledge; the company is committed to maturing the use of Swift as a server-side language for enterprise development with the goal to break down barriers between front-end and back-end development, which can provide enterprises a single language to build rich experiences and back-end business logic.