- 9 percent of IoT designers don’t keep their source code in a version control system
- 56 percent don’t perform regular source code reviews for bugs and security holes
- 60 percent don’t use a static analysis tool to check the source code
- 25 percent don’t have a bug database or other system to track known issues
- 37 percent don’t utilize a written coding standard, and others don’t enforce one consistently
Developers need streamlined resources to cope with this reality. DevOps engineers love amazing dev tools such as: app deployment automation, performance monitoring, request analysis, and configuration management so apps run faster, scale better, and stay up longer.
Connectikpeople.co salutes the landing of Zend Server on Google Cloud Platform. This momentum is capable to help PHP developers to produce enterprise-grade applications.
For the company most associated with PHP, that is an exciting news that gives PHP developers and DevOps engineers holistic dev tools including: Z-Ray, app deployment automation, performance monitoring, request analysis, and configuration management so apps run faster, scale better, and stay up longer.