- Abbott Laboratories (U.S.)
- Becton Dickinson (U.S.)
- Bio-Rad laboratories (U.S.)
- BioMerieux (France)
- Danaher Corporation (U.S.)
- Hoffmann-la Roche (Switzerland)
- Siemens AG (Germany)
- Carlyle Group (Ortho Clinical Diagnostics) (U.S.)
- Johnson and Johnson (U.S.)
- Sysmex Corporation (Japan)
- ThermoFisher Scientific (U.S.)
- Hologic Inc (U.S.).
The momentum is profound at IBM with the release of its Swift Sandbox for early exploration of server-side programming in Swift.
By to bring Swift to the Cloud IBM is sharing its deep understanding of the advantages of Swift and the knowledge; the company is committed to maturing the use of Swift as a server-side language for enterprise development with the goal to break down barriers between front-end and back-end development, which can provide enterprises a single language to build rich experiences and back-end business logic.