- Crude Oil Prices Influencing Investments in Pipeline Infrastructure
- Digitalization in Pipeline Infrastructure
- Expansion in City Gas Distribution Network
- Surging Drilling Contracts and Exploration Investments
- Demand From Downstream Applications
- Development of Shale Gas and Synthetic Natural Gas
- Rising Production from Offshore Fields.
The momentum is profound at IBM with the release of its Swift Sandbox for early exploration of server-side programming in Swift.
By to bring Swift to the Cloud IBM is sharing its deep understanding of the advantages of Swift and the knowledge; the company is committed to maturing the use of Swift as a server-side language for enterprise development with the goal to break down barriers between front-end and back-end development, which can provide enterprises a single language to build rich experiences and back-end business logic.