Poor Data Quality is the Biggest Burden for Salesforce Users
- Almost half (43%) are not pleased or have a neutral level of satisfaction with their Salesforce data quality.
- More than half (58%) believe that up to 80% of their Salesforce data is not useful or reliable.
- One in three Salesforce users (38%) count duplicate records, errors, and outdated information as reasons why their data is unreliable.
- Over half blame poor data quality and lack of purposeful data as the main reasons they lack a complete customer profile.
- An overwhelming majority (85%) say their biggest priority in the next 12 months will be to start improving or continue to improve data quality by deduping, organizing, and consolidating records.